Wednesday, February 28, 2007

wall art done

I finally finished my wall art. I scraplifted this idea from a Making Memories kit. I used chipboard, basic grey papers, ribbon, making memories definition stickers, 3bugs in a rug rubons, ink, brads,

I doubled the thickness on the chipboard to give it some more weight. For the photo corners and frame I ran some basic grey paper through my cuttlebug using the fiskars texture plates adhered them to chipboard and then inked it. I really like how it all turned out and the best part is that I didn't spend any extra money on this - I just used what I had in my stash.

I just need to find a place for it my den.

Closer look:

2 comments:

Amy said...

Maria it's awesome! I may just have to do one of these myself now.

Anonymous said...

**Luv it! Such cute pics! it'll look great on your wall.