Thursday, July 06, 2006

some layouts that I have done

With everything going on, I have been able to get some scrapbooking done to help keep my sanity.

Journaling Reads:

This photo was taken in the summer of 2005. Tia Soledad passed away in June 2006. She was having a lot of heart problems and went back to Colombia for medical attention because it was easier for her to get the help that she needed there. Sadly she didn't make it. Even though I have only gotten to meet you only a handful of times - when I look at this photo of you with me and my boys it makes me sad to know that we will never see you again.


***************************
I haven't done a digital layout in a long time and had the itch - this layout was done in Photoshop and the items I used are as follows:

Flower: DDE Creative Team Spring Doodle Collection
Font: DellaRobbia
Papers: Fiesta Set - not sure website




These are my kids first and second cousins on DH side - there are way too many on my side to even start to do a layout - I have cousins that I have never met seeing that they live in Colombia Sout America.



here is DH with the boys




1 comment:

Sofia said...

Awesome layouts! :-)