Monday, May 08, 2006

Self-Addressed Cyber Crop May 5 - May 7 National Scrapbook Day

What a fun weekend. I scrapbooked most of the weekend and my scrapbook room shows it.

self-addressed.com had a cyber crop from May 5 - May 7 - 24 challenges, 4 class projects, plus I was also able to get some misc projects done. I was also able to use the challenges to get my quickutz club swap cards done.

Such a productive weekend, know if I can only get pictures printed (I haven't gotten any prints done since last July). I have so much to scrap. The money just hasn't been there - it has been going towards gas!!! I am going to see if I can do a little at a time at walmart, this way it won't be one big expense.

Here are some challenges/class projects from the cyber crop.


I used my quickutz for this card - I made the sunflower by using the leaf die that came in the sunshine gift kit.












I used 4 corner punches out of the green to make the frame around the flower, alpha punch outs and quickutz punctuation set for the brackets.











I have pictures that I took yesterday to add to this album. I am going to try and get them printed so that I can finish this and mail it out to my aunt.







This was a target frame that I have been wanting to alter for the longest time. I was able to use it for the frame class.










This layout is going to go in my favorite pictures album. Mostly Heidi Swapp stuff. I am just waiting on the right pictures for this layout.











Another card for my QK club swap.












Altered coaster made from chipboard. I have never heard of altered coasters before this class. This was a fun little project to do.

No comments: